For all mommies bloggers

Mar 7, 2016

*****This post is dedicated to all mums bloggers*****


I have thought a lot how to write this post and how to manage all the ideas into one post. To write a long story short. I want to launch a new project on my blog, where other mums could share theirs experience and their thoughts of motherhood. The main idea is to share thoughts and ideas to be a mum, as well to get more views with making shares of the posts.

What will you get from that?

- a new link to your website
- your post will be shared on my facebook page, twitter page, pinterest page
- your blog will be promoted as well on all my socials

Rules:

- provide an interesting post about: toddler activities, babies activities, travel experience with toddlers, any ideas you think will be interesting for other mums
-provide a great picture, at least one, how many you want
- share your post on my blog on your socials

Posts can be either recently written or that have been already written on your post (If these were already written, please, provide as well link to your web)

How do you think, would you like to participate?

Use hashtag #happymamasecrets or happymamasecrets@gmail.com to show me your articles.

If your article is chosen then it will be published on Wednesday. You can participate as many times as you want.

Thank you!






No comments:

Post a Comment