Printables - Discover marine life with TODDLERS

Jul 28, 2015
I love printables!

I know, I repeat it every time I write a post about printables. It is true that it is a lot of work that has to be done before writing a post about printables. As you have to:

- look for nice pictures in internet
- create a power point with printables and print them
- cut and prepare printables for my toddler
- play with my toddler at least 2 times, till he ask me to play with printables.

But as any big work has a compensation, the results compensate all the work done before. I mean that printables:

- develop my toddler´s language skills
- learn about surrounding world, in this case marine/ocean life
- increase toddler´s concentration
- increase toddler´s love for environment
- change of type of games
- it is screen free activity (for what I like it)

To be sincere my toddler, first time when see printables, doesn´t accept them like a game, only after second time of showing these to him, he enjoys printables. It is interesting enough as, after few times of playing, he asks me to repeat and to see printables one more time. And of course, he loves good quality printables, he really dislikes if the image is pixelated. :)

Here you go with our free printables





No comments:

Post a Comment