10 Summer Activities for Kids - inspired from other blogs

Jul 8, 2015
Those who follow me on twitter have already seen some tweets about how hot is in Barcelona this summer. More than for 2 weeks we do not do any other activities at home than storytelling while our toddler is playing in water with his toys. And on weekends we go to the beach, to play in water and to pass great time together.

Looking through other blogs that I use to follow, I have seen a lot of ideas of toddler activities for this summer. So, I would like to share some ideas with you:

1. Water baloon hunt  - this game is amazing, I saw kids playing even in the parks of Barcelona.

2. Summer ice cubes - I loved this idea, for sure our toddler will enjoy playing with these ice cubes

3.Sponge water bombs - I think it is the easiest game I have ever seen to prepare and to enjoy it with kids.

4. Home made giant bubbles -  I have seen this kind of bubbles for the first time in the parks of Barcelona and it amazed me, I didn´t know that it is not so difficult to make at home as well.



5. Water displacement activity - this one is great one for toddlers 3+, I will wait for one year more.

6. OMG- this one, has to be so much fun for your toddler - Bubble Wrap Stomp Painting

7. This Sponge building is amazing games for adults as well. I was playing something similar with my colleagues at an offsite. Brings your attentions and develop your thinking

8. Writing in Sugar or in flour, I have seen different ways to do, it is wonderful montessori activity for your toddler. It brings their attention and makes them develop sensitive skills

9. Ice Chalk - how great is to write with an ice chalk ? I liked the idea

10. Rainbow Bubble Snakes - firstly it is very beautiful to see a lot of bubbles, then it amaze our children to see them.


Once I will try them, I will publish our images as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment