If you stay at home for a long weekend, you need to go to the park with your toddler

May 6, 2015
As we had a looong weekend of 3 days, we decided to spend it outside the flat, as much time as possible. Recently we have found a park for children of 0 to 3 years, till now we were going to another park that is for children between 2 and 11. I think you can imagine the difference between one and another park. In the park dedicated for older children, I had to run after my toddler and to lift him up and down of the slades that weren't well prepared for his age, and now on this park for 0 to 3 years all the objects to play with, are very well prepared for my toddler's age, and now I can sit down relaxed as my toddler can do all activities alone. Now for me this outside activity help to relax and take a time to think and don't worry as my toddler is a big boy and can manage his desires alone without my help.

I like these kind of parks for different reasons:

  • our toddler can breathe fresh air
  • he can run there and forth and I am not worried as all these spaces are closed, and no dog or cat can enter this space (I like animals, but just those which know that are clean)
  • he can make new friends of his ages
  • he can develop his vocabulary with the kids who are older than him
  • he learns how to manage his body to get what he wants and needs
  • I can relax and enjoy the moment to look at him
If you like to go to the park with your toddler, share your experience.









No comments:

Post a Comment