Great fine motor activity with pipe cleaners

May 1, 2015
Few time ago I bought pipe cleaners on Carrefour, as I found them a good choice for inside activities with my toddler, as well some other thing to play with my toddler at home. Looking through pinterest I found out a lot of great ideas to play with pipe cleaners, and thought in our own activity that we could do together.

Preparation: It took me less than 10 minutes to prepare all. I took pipe cleaners, scissors, and pack of colored foam paper. Cut foam paper into pieces, and then made a slot on this pieces.

The goal was to learn to insert these pieces on pipe cleaners, learn colours, and learn the texture of each thing.

The result: I enjoyed this activity, and my toddler did this. It took all his attentions as he found difficult the task to insert these pieces on pipe cleaners, but after several times of trying it was ok for him. He loved the texture of pipe cleaners, he took them into the mouth, made shapes with them and we made some colorful bracelets with them.

I didn't expected, but on this activity my toddler spend more than half an hour, this means that this activity was interesting and unusual for him.








No comments:

Post a Comment