Crafting ideas for Mothers Day, what we prepared for such important day.

May 4, 2015
I know that this post would be more suitable some days before, but anyway I want to share with you some crafting activities that we have done on Friday, preparing for Mothers Day.

In my country Mothers Day is celebrated on 8th of March, very different from Spain or USA or other countries who celebrates this day on first Sunday of May. In any case I think that this is one of the most beautiful days in the year, even better than birthday, as on this special day you receive all the love of your men.

I thought it would be a great idea to do some crafting activities, I don't use to do these kind of activities, as these needs scissors, and our toddler do not know well to use scissors, even if I show him how to use them. As main present on such day are flowers, I opted to make some crafting with flowers.

For crafting activity we need: scissors, colored paper, glue, transparent duct tape, a lot of fun and imagination.

The task is easy to do as you just need to cut the forms you need of different colors, and to stick them with glue or transparent duct tape as we have done on the images below.



No comments:

Post a Comment