Valencia - the city of paella and flamenco

Apr 9, 2015
As on my previous post you have already seen that we stoped on two towns on our way to Valencia. Today I will share our experience in paella city, Valencia. A really beautiful city that exceeded my expectations, I would never thought that I will be so impressed. A city with a history and in the same way very new, clean and calm for living. Maybe in summer it is more touristy and it is not so quiet as we found it, but this was just great. 
In the same evening when we have got to the hotel we decided to take a walk to the city center, where all main touristic places are. We passed by very known Gardens of Valencia which strech almost 14 km by Valencia, then we took our hot chocolate with ''churros''. Took a walk by Cathedral and a lot of restaurants which called us with its smell, to enter and taste their food. Then we went back to our hotel, a good choice of hotel, Silken Puerta Valencia, good location, walking distance from the city center and really great bed. But it has a but, if you travel with family, as it is nothing compared with an apartment or aparthotel where you are able to prepare something for your baby if he wants to eat. For next time, we will look for a flat.



















Second day on Valencia, the city of paella, we planed to visit one of the biggest Oceanographic in Europe, with more than 500 of types of fishes and a lot of other animals. Me and my husband enjoyed it very much, I think we were worse than children, but Damian didn't like it too much, he was a little bit afraid of fishes, and we had to speak to him and to show that all fishes are by a protection and they won't harm us in any way. I think at the end Damian as well liked our stay there.























After Oceanographic we went to the Science Museum, by the way very similar with La Caixa Forum in Barcelona. Here were special space for children,Damian 100% enjoyed playing here, I think it was his best moments during our getaway. He run, played, jumped. I jjust couldn't stop him, but I didn't even tried to do this as I thought not to tangle him.








No comments:

Post a Comment