Sunglasses and toddlers/kids - are you ready for summer holidays?

Apr 24, 2015
As an adult you understand the importance of wearing sunglasses on sunny days, as being adult you feel uncomfortable while you are exposed to sunlight. Well, the same feel the little once. Looking for the information about the importance of sunglasses I have found a really good article on Google search. Dr. Greene explain that: ¨The cells of the lens of the eye are never replaced; the proteins of the lens are never replenished. The lens cannot repair itself; damage accumulates over a lifetime.¨ and excessive exposure to sunlight during early childhood, can be harmful once you grow up.
I don´t want to alarm you, because I understand that every person is aware of this and take on its own responsibility to avoid this to happen. How about children? Have you ever thought or was scared about too much exposure of your child? As mum, I always think about this, even on sunny winter days. I always insist my toddler wear a hat or a cap to be protected, put him a cream, but I thought that sunglasses is too early as these will annoy my baby, and till now I haven´t bought him any.
Last week, thinking about a getaway and summer holidays, I remembered my fears about exposure of my child to sunlight, and I began to look for a pair of sunglasses on Amazon and not only there. I was quite surprised about the great supply of sunglasses for toddlers, even for babies. My biggest priority was to buy sunglasses that won´t annoy him, and won´t be damaged after first 2 uses... and of course to be of the highest protection category possible. See, what I have found.

Kids sunglasses for an affordable price, good looking, very easy to use, protective and Damian doesn´t want to stay without them. I think it is a great choice.







No comments:

Post a Comment