Educational activity - printables with fruits

Apr 16, 2015
I found printables almost one month ago on pinterest and I thought that this is a one of the best educational activity for my toddler. Living in another country far from my birth place and far from people who would speak him my mother tongue language, apart of me and my husband, I thought this activity suites perfect in our educative process of our toddler. Before finding out this amazing printables we have bought some books, we have watched youtube videos, always speak to him in Russian, but I felt this is not enough to learn a language. Printables come as a supliment to all other things we do together, and I can firmly say that this is a great way for a toddler to learn another language, even if you born and live in the same country, try to develop language skills of your baby with printables. For sure it will work, as I see really great results with my toddler.

This time I decided to choose FRUITS theme, as he loves fruits, and not just because of that, but also I thought it would be easier to ask him what he prefers to eat. Yesterday was our first day when I showed him them and he began to repeat some of the fruits he ate earlier but didn't know how to call them. Another thing I have observed was, if you show your toddler something regarding food, you need to be prepared to have it, as Damian asked me for fruits on printables and I didn't have them. I felt sorry and for the next time I will try npt to miss this.

If you need help with printables or you want me to share with you my printables on online format, just shout and I will send these to you. I'm in the process to create another page where you would be able to download all my preparations for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment