Peñíscola and Sagunt - on the way to Valencia

Apr 7, 2015
Two weeks ago we went for a getaway to Valencia, the idea was to visit more little towns on our way there. We wanted to remain for more time in each of the towns, but bad weather just told us "go away". We managed to make some beautiful photos even with bad weather outside, I just can imagine how beautiful these towns are on a sunny day. Our first stop was Peñíscola, a town on the Costa del Azahar, by the way, very known by British people, it is a very touristy town, here you can find a lot of hotels just in front line of the beach, a lot of yummy yummy restaurants, great little shops, I haven't seen any similar before, and really good views.














Our second stop was Sagunt, ancient town on the way to Valencia, with an old history that is maintained by locals. Damian enjoyed these stops, as the way to Valencia is almost 4 hours long, so for him it is very unpleasant to stay all this way on his chair in the car. Here he could run, play and not get bored rapidly.





















Me and my husband enjoyed our getaway in these towns, I hope that our toddler enjoyed these as well. I agree that it was a long way and maybe sometime really boring for my toddler, but I took his toys with us, and we sang his lovely songs from the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment