Playing with shapes, lovely inside activity for toddlers

Mar 27, 2015
As I mentioned previously, looking through pinterest I have found amazing things to do with my toddler, the most that I really liked were printables. I think that after first time playing with alphabet printables with my toddler I understood that this was the right choice for an educational activity, even now, we play with them, and when Damian really wants my attention he takes these printables and show me to play with him. So this time, I decided to make something more complex and make printables with shapes. I printed different shapes and bought pipe cleaners from carrefour, as he enjoys playing with them. It is actually a good fine motor skill, as your kid try to repeat you, and this pipe cleaners are very pleasant to move and make shapes. Damian liked the idea to play with them, but when I stopped doing shapes he didn´t follow the game, so for me it was tricky as I thought to leave him to play further, but no way, I had to stay and invent another game.





No comments:

Post a Comment