Montserrat - a must go place

Dec 30, 2014
I don´t know you, but I have days when I am inspired to write about a lot of things, when different ideas get to my mind and don´t stop, and then if I do not write them these stop and then I have days when I cannot write either a sentence.

These days as you see I am really inspired to write about different things about my baby and things we are doing together. About images, I do not have to say that these, are tons of, as every parent is making pictures to his kid continuously, almost now when you don´t need to have just a camera, you can get these photos by mobile or tablet as well.

On these holidays we have relatives from Moldova, so during this weekend we went out to show them a ¨must see¨ place if you are in Barcelona, is nothing else as Montserrat,  is a multi-peaked mountain located not so far from Barcelona. The mountain is composed of strikingly pink conglomerate, a form of sedimentary rock, what get to these mountains an unusual aspect. In one of the top of the mountains is a church and museum, tourist corner, and various restaurants and of course different places where you can make beautiful pictures, what makes this place an attractive one for tourists. I encourage you to go and to see this wonderful place.

We were there with Damian in summer and in winter, and of course it is better to go there in summer, as when we went this weekend, we had part of a windy weather and it was really cold. When it is windy you are not so disposed to stay and admire the views from the top. The church that is in one of the top of these mountains is a Catholic one, it is very beautiful inside, and if you are lucky enough to see a ceremony of marriage as we were in summer it is just spectacular, as the music is live and the decorations make you feel like you are in a movie scene.

 I will share with you images from both seasons and you will decide when is better to go there.













No comments:

Post a Comment