In a fairy tale - Andorra

Dec 9, 2014
This week I think I´ll manage to change the format of the blog, as there is so many things to say as I cannot just keep the same format of the blog. One of the page will be dedicated to travel. Because before I thought to share just things about how Damian is growing, but now I understand that one of the part of our life is travelling.

As we had a long weekend, we decided to go somewere around and to visit new places. We haven´t bought any flight, we thought that it will be a good idea to go by car. We choose Andorra, not just the city Andorra la Vella, but as well some other towns like Encamp (here we stayed for night), La Solana, Pas de la Casa and other little villages.

I filled up our luggage with a lot of unuseful things, like ´if, I´ll need it´, and then when we´ve got there I found that I forgot the most important thing - THE BALL. I was so afraid that my child won´t have enough clothes, that made me totally forget his ball. The ball is one of the toys that keeps him busy much longer than any other toy.

Andorra is about 3 hours by car, from Barcelona to Andorra, if trust Google of course :). But in case you get in a traffic jam as we did, it takes you at least 5 hours. Nothing bad, if you don´t have a child in his chair, that is bored to sit so long way there. To make him fill better, we were singing a lot, playing with hands, telling stories...but at the end we made a stop and 15 minutes we took him up from his chair just to play with him. The best thing is that he didn´t cry and when he was bored he was just trying to get out from his chair.

This getaway was planned mostly for sightseeing, as well we thought that it would be a good idea to go sleigh, but at the end it was snowing and so cold that we decided to see other towns by car and walking or playing with Damian.

It was a great weekend, but now we have to cure Damian´s cold :(.

So here are some marvelous pictures from the fairy tale Andorra.












  
In these pictures is not Andorra, is Puigcerdá, a city from Catalonia, where we stoped for half an hour, as Damian was really tired to stay just in the car. There we find a great parc with a big lake and with wonderful sightseeing.



No comments:

Post a Comment